We generate labs for the most advanced treatments to help people reach their personal goals.
Estradiol is a form of the hormone estrogen. It’s also called 17 beta-estradiol.
Significant deviations from the normal range may require further evaluation by your primary care physician.
test measures the amount of the hormone estradiol in your blood.
How it Works
- Purchase the lab.
- After lab has been purchased, you will receive a lab requisition for LabCorp in your email within 24-48 hours. If you order on Friday or a holiday, you will receive a lab requisition for LabCorp the next business day.
- Go to https://www.labcorp.com/labs-and-appointments to schedule your lab appointment.
- Once your labs are drawn, allow 7-10 business days for results.
- Your results will be sent to your email.
- You can discuss your results with your primary care provider, we do not provide these services
An estradiol test measures the amount of the hormone estradiol in your blood. It’s also called an E2 test.
If your results are abnormal, please see professional medical attention immediately. These labs are for educational purposes only. No healthcare will be provided by Genesis based off of these results. You will need to see a healthcare professional for medical care.
The estimated turnaround for results is 7 business days. If confirmation testing is required, the estimated time may be extended.